1. Use of Site
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to ABSTRACTmall or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by ABSTRACTmall or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by ABSTRACTmall, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the Site and in our Frequently Asked Questions section). You may not manipulate or alter in any way the images or other Content on the Site without specific permission from ABSTRACTmall or the copyright owner.
2.1 Sample Images
ABSTRACTmall has included Sample Images on certain pages within the Site, to demonstrate the visual quality of certain products. You may download, reprint and manipulate the Sample Images for this purpose, but you may not crop or change the composition of the image, or use the image for commercial purposes. Any other use requires specific permission from ABSTRACTmall or the copyright owner.
Please read through our Frequently Asked Questions before seeking to Obtain Permission from ABSTRACTmall.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law. In some cases promotional materials may be distributed through third party manufacturers of this website.
3.1 Promotional Trademarks
You may display the ABSTRACTmall logo through the use of our stickers and promotional materials. You may not duplicate our promotional materials or create new items without express permission from ABSTRACTmall. We encourage the end user of our promotional materials to follow local laws and regulations in the placement and distribution of our promotional materials. The phrase Forwarding the Creative Agenda is a trademark and mission statement of ABSTRACTmall. ABSTRACTmall is a part of the aM network which is also a trademark.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Linking to this Site
If you would like to link to the Site, you must follow ABSTRACTmall’s link guidelines by contacting us prior to linking. Unless specifically authorized by ABSTRACTmall, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e, create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page. While we realize that the internet is a dynamic environment we appreciate link quality and usefulness and adhere to the highest web standards in our own practice of linking and referencing from ABSTRACTmall.
6. Downloading Files
ABSTRACTmall cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs. Some files that are streamed through the ABSTRACTmall Media Player may only be available as promotional materials and are not intended to be downloadable. Please follow copyright laws and adhere to piracy regulations when using the aM player. If you are the owner of media and do not appreciate our exposure and linking of your property please contact us to resolve the issue and we will work with you.
Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of ABSTRACTmall and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ABSTRACTMALL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. ABSTRACTMALL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. ABSTRACTMALL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, HOWEVER, WE ENCOURAGE USERS TO CONTACT US IN THE EVENT OF AN ERROR. ABSTRACTMALL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
9. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ABSTRACTmall, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement. Any legal disputes will be handled in court in the state of Colorado shall they arise.
Scope - This statement applies to information collected about consumers on the www.abstractmall.com website.
Personal Information - We collect information you choose to submit during your registration. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and beacons, on our websites and emails. We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information, from other sources.
ABSTRACTmall utilizes advanced technology created and licensed by PDG Software to power it’s shopping cart and e-commerce functionality. Our shopping cart utilizes cookies which have been used controversially in many cases by other web sites to obtain marketing information without the visitor’s knowledge.
Also, please realize that cookies are used extensively on many very popular and large Web stores, including Amazon.com and Froogle by Google. By using cookies, they are better able to serve their customers and increase business and revenue and for these reasons we have chosen to integrate this technology into ABSTRACTmall to better serve you… the customer.
Uses - We use the information you submit to provide you with services you request. We use information about you to provide offers and information regarding ABSTRACTmall products and services which may include limited third party partners displayed on this site. We do not share your information with, or sell it to, other marketers without your permission. We may share your information with affiliates as well as vendors we've hired to assist in providing products and services.
Your Choice - You may request to be removed from our programs by contacting us via email. You may request access to personal information you have submitted to ABSTRACTmall.com by contacting us. In most cases your information is securely deleted and may not be available for retrieval upon request.
Important Information - Our compliance with this Privacy Notice is reviewed and enforced by ABSTRACTmall employees and partners and may be reviewed by the BBBOnline. aM Store Innformation is as follows: ABSTRACTmall can be reached via snailmail at P.O. Box 1331, Boulder, CO 80306 or via telephony at 650.930.0342 or 714.345.3932 but we prefer email and check our accounts daily!
How to Contact Us - visit our contact page at https://www.abstractmall.com/contact.html
12. User Conduct
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content without express permission from ABSTRACTmall, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
13. User Supplied Information
ABSTRACTmall does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. If you supply or post any information or material to the Site, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post such material and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. By posting material on the Site, you give ABSTRACTmall the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from this material, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
14. Password Security
If you register to become an ABSTRACTmall member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
15. General Provisions
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. ABSTRACTmall therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. ABSTRACTmall does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected. ABSTRACTmall reserves the right to change prices, update stock, disable product being sold through www.abstractmall.com and it’s retail locations at any time without prior notice.
d. Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent.
ABSTRACTmall’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or relating to this Web Site can be reached either by:
1. contacting us via email through the contact page
Notification: To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ABSTRACTmall to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit ABSTRACTmall to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. ABSTRACTmall will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. ABSTRACTmall will forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (the “Alleged Infringer”);
3. ABSTRACTmall will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Counter Notification: To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to ABSTRACTmall’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Alleged Infringer;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. The Alleged Infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the Alleged Infringer’s address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which ABSTRACTmall may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
1. ABSTRACTmall will promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
2. ABSTRACTmall will inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
3. ABSTRACTmall will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided ABSTRACTmall’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on ABSTRACTmall’s network or system.
16. Promotional Artistic Content Ownership
ABSTRACTmall reserves the right to continue displaying promotional art, comments, and media (in whatever form they may be found) from the products it sells. If an associate has not completed and returned the agreement paperwork to the aM network directors found at www.abstractmall.com/sell.html they hereby enter into the agreements outlined in those documents the moment they allow their products to be promoted and sold on the site. The aM music player is a promotional tool which rotates music served by Chapman Radio station. This media is not accessible for download and is for promotional purposes only, if the producer of that content does not want their property being streamed through the aM Network they can contact us and we will remove their media.
Copyrights © 2016 ABSTRACTmall – aM Network. All rights reserved.